Monday, February 6, 2017

Heels, Heels, Heels

I just finished the page for the "Heels" tab above, so I am on the mindset of those gorgeous heels I put on that page! Every woman has a weakness and one of mine is my heels. Next is a Handbag, not a purse, but a handbag. But we won't go there. :)

One of my favorite designers is Jessica Simpson.  Why? Well, she is my height, 5'1" and designed her shoes with that height in mind. They are comfortable to wear and I have no pain when I take them off.  That is a quality heel right there! I normally buy mine at Dillards but I wait for that sale which allows me to get the pair I have been really eyeing.



I have been to the Dillards in Louisville, KY and in Clarksville, TN and they both carry different designs by her! So, when I go see my grown children and granddaughter, that live in Clarksville, I make sure to stop by and see what sales they have going on in Dillards!

My favorite design by her is the platforms. With platforms my arch isn't affected as it would be in a pair of Stilettos or other heel. To be honest I need to get rid of some of my heels to make room for more. :)

These Caralee Cowboy boots are on-sale at her site, for $39.97! Normally priced at $198. I have tried them on and all I can say is AMAZING. They were a high price so I needed to wait for them to go down. They are currently sold out, dog-gone-it!!

Time to do a google search. :)

Blessings, Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment